Success in affiliation is based on a several factors: technology, know-how and human relationships which allow Advertisers to get to know their Affiliates, better understand their needs and, most importantly, shape their programmes according to their expectations.
Designing programmes that match Affiliates’ specific expectations and Advertiser’s interests.
Move away from a traditional affiliation approach of “one size fits all” to a customized multifaceted-programme approach.
• Coordinate affiliates in their diversity.
• Maintain an extended network.
• Attract surfers, wherever they are on the web, to your commerce site.
EFFILIATION’S PROPRIETARY TRACKING
Identify and understand a specific role of different affiliates of your partner network.
A multi-point tracking tool configured to identify all the players in the pre-sales phase all of which provides an overview of every interaction of each channel. This gives an accurate understanding of the the role of every affiliate in the conversion chain.
• Being able to visualize a user’s journey prior to making a purchase and receive information on affiliates’ involvement in the sale before the conversion.
• Understand the framework in which your programme is launched: identify the players, how they work, where they are involved in the conversion process, etc.
• Sustainably structure your affiliation programme by capitalising on the highest-performing affiliates while helping others enhance their performance.
RESULT-DRIVEN AFFILIATE COMPENSATION
To compensate affiliates based on their contribution in the conversion chain by leveraging all the affiliate types beneficial to achieving your goals.
The goal is not so much to know the number of players in the conversion chain but the role each of them plays. This also helps monitor affiliate compensation.
• Compensation driven by partners’ results
• Determine the extent to which remunerate an affiliate participating in a sale in a conversion funnel as opposed to an affiliate that drives a conversion.
• Adapting partners’ compensation based on the role they play and giving weight to them based on what is expected of them.
• Compensating the last player with a certain sum whereas the other participants with other fees defined in advance. This approach helps establish a transparent and easy to understand compensation policy which would favour affiliate subscription to the programme.
DRIVING THE AFFILIATE NETWORK
Accommodate the affiliates while taking into account their expectations and showing that we know their users, their fields of activity and the way they work.
Define action plans for commercial activity for key periods and coordinate this activity online. Involve affiliates in a dynamic of developing their business and acquisition by compensating them for their involvement as an example, even if they are not the ones driving the sales.
• Greater reactivity and involvement in your commercial activity
• Involved and loyal partners